  From: C Boyko
  To: julie@menloparkrandd.com
  Cc: raveracer77@yahoo.ca ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 01:25 PM
  Subject: Re: New to List, needing a little info

  Yeah, welcome, us girls seem to be the official greeters, eh Jules? And any
  MkI is good with me. Now as for your springs? If you are intending to go to
  a 16V, stick with a 16V spring set. That being said, anything stock that's
  original will probably be way too tired out for your tastes! (and will that
  GTI set work? That's A2 chassis, no??)

  Cathy, on a break from the "shining", car show for both of them!
  1987 16V, 1979 8V, neither are concourse winners, more go than show,
  depending on their "moods".  :)