From: Jim Jarrett [mailto:jarrett@rpa.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 1:56 PM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: Re: The Free Car...

On Jun 24, 2006, at 9:28 AM, David Winchell, II wrote:

> And now some pics of it cleaned, the yard cut, as well as two with
> the most
> beautiful model in Charleston with the Cali and one to remind Tonee
> of why
> he loves me so much...

Now all we need are topless pictures of Dave sprawled across the hood
for the eventual Scirocco.org calendar!

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |