The Free Car...

You're right Nate, Dave hates autoxing. He hated it so much he was smiling. Al would have smiled more if I would have shown him which button on the R shut off the traction control.

  Tonee

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
  Congrats on saving it from the crusher, Dave. Perfect candidate for a
hardcore autocoss car, eh? 2.0l, Quaife, slam it, rim it, race it!

Oh, wait, you don't LIKE autocrossing, nevermind. Better do the
Syncrocco instead.
:)

BTW, nice collection ya got there.

Nate