The Free Car...

> Oh, wait, you don't LIKE autocrossing, nevermind.  Better do
> the Syncrocco instead.

That was only true until after his first lap, although I drove first, and having your fairly new car thrown between cones as you are
the passenger can certainly be nerve-wrecking.  Heck, I always feel a bit unnerved as the passenger, especially if my wife is
driving.  She somehow managed to completely scrub the tread off of the edges of her fronts on the Jetta, even with them inflated to
40+ psi.  I need to send her off to a driving school or something...

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/images/060624-100258-Z8.htm

Al