Fun Plates

Alot of mk4 owners do the same, especially on the west coast.

  Chicago is even worse. You're not parked correctly until you've hit the guy behind and infront of you.

Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net> wrote:
  On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:03:50 +0000, julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

>hehe. I like it :)

Very nice.. but probably not long for this world mounted there. I've
always thought NY was the capital of "sound parking", as in the sound
of two bumpers meeting. I had my original Cal front plate mounted
there and got tired of dealing with broken frames and repeatedly
straightening it so it's now more protected.. and I don't even have a
nifty vanity plate worth protecting.
http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/grill.jpg

While on the plate subject, last week I saw (and could hardly believe
they let somebody have) California plate: U IDIOT

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9