Fun Plates

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:03:50 +0000, julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

>hehe. I like it :)

Very nice.. but probably not long for this world mounted there.  I've
always thought NY was the capital of "sound parking", as in the sound
of two bumpers meeting.  I had my original Cal front plate mounted
there and got tired of dealing with broken frames and repeatedly
straightening it so it's now more protected.. and I don't even have a
nifty vanity plate worth protecting.
http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/grill.jpg

While on the plate subject, last week I saw (and could hardly believe
they let somebody have) California plate: U IDIOT

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9