Trouble starting

I"ll be taking a look at the CSV this weekend.  After watching an injector
test (and holding one while it was done) at Cincy (on the "new" 16v that was
there) it seems rather straight forward and I do remember seeing it
mentioned in the Bibl... er, Bentley.

Thanks for the input, ppl.  I'll update when I know what the CSV is doing.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)