What's up with Vintage Rubber?

Sent an email to his personal account, thanks for the info Kirsten. I really
doubt the idea that he's using this webiste to rip people off. If you wanted
to have a go at internet scams, making a website selling rubber for 20+ year
old cars is not exactly a good way to go about it. So I'll hopefully hear
from him soon, I'll let everyone know how it goes. Hopefully this is just
some early hiccups in the progress of his business cause I really like what
he's doing and hope it sticks around. Anyone who puts forth this much effort
to keep our cars on the road is OK by me.
Nate