What's up with Vintage Rubber?

Randy has been having problems with his email account.  I am trying to
help him with this but have been in the process of moving 3,000 miles.  I
have been without my computer three weeks and unable to troubleshoot.

You can try to reach him at his primary email account:

freeski@sbcglobal.net

Or call him:

714-580-7604

Randy isn't trying to rip you off, I promise you that.  He also has just
undergone surgery.

I will hopefully have everything ironed out with his website and email
account in the coming weeks once everything gets settled in.  In the
meantime I would suggest trying to reach him by his alternate email
address.

Kirsten