What's up with Vintage Rubber?

Has anyone made an order from Vintage Rubber and gotten product? Does anyone
know what's up with Randy? I made an order from the website on the 1st and
still havn't heard anything from him. My cc was charged on the 5th, and on
the 15th I sent him and email asking about my order. I know he's a one man
operation and may have some problems, but I'd like to be kept in the loop
about my order. If I don't hear back from him by Wed I'm gonna send him
another email with a deadline for me doing a chargeback with my cc company.
I'd rather not do that cause it's pretty extreem, but I don't see what other
options I have if he won't respond.
Does anyone know him or have any insight as to what may be going on with
him? I thought some other listers had made orders and gotten seals and he
seemed to have a pretty good reputation in the community, so I'm hoping it's
just something simple like he's on vacation or something.
Nate