sands of time

hey everyone,

1st post for me. umm, the car that i was thinking was in good shape to drive
isnt worth putting time and money into sadly. as i was cleaning it today i
found alot of rust in bad places on the car, i really wasnt sure what to
expect but as i was looking at what i found i started thinking that it wasnt
meant to be with this car. but what really did it in was i saw some rust on
the rocker panel on the drivers side so i thought why not see how solid it
is and guess what my finger went thru the panel ( i was wearing gloves). i
took pictures but have to figure out how to post them. but anyways i'm now
looking for a new project car. anyone know where i might find one? till i
find one i'm driving a "kia", which is a 1997 subaru impreza sport wagon, 5
speed all wheel drive.