sands of time

> i took pictures
> but have to figure out how to post them.

------------

Here ya go (cut/paste from the original post, which is 3 years old - been a while, hasn't it):

I've made the scirocco.dhs site available for list photo hosting:

Go here in internet explorer:
ftp://list:list@scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/
Please make a folder (i.e. your name) and put your stuff in there.

*do not* post the ftp address to other places, use this:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/
That is the normal way to get to the same folder, you will have to go there,
find your uploaded pics, and copy the urls so you can direct link to the
site.

Also keep in mind that my connection is only 128 kbit upstream and handles
some other stuff, so don't go putting huge items up there. I don't mind
large amounts of pics, provided that the demand will be low overall (i.e.
forum posts, etc).

The list login has delete access (for everyone), so keep a backup of what
you upload just in case someone gets stupid and wipes the site.

HTH
Al