sands of time

Hey there son! How's it going? Sounds like you have a parts car on your
hands, it's a very useful thing to have around, no worries. Better to start
with one that's more solid I'd say, Daun can likely hook you up with
something!

GL with the next one, I had a dud, and if it'd been more solid, I wouldn't
have Klaus, so it all works out. Will for you too, though that sucks.
Cathy