From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@cox.net>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 10:55 AM
Subject: Brakes

It's the Peters fault.At cincy he managed to convince me that Rose wouldn't stop fast enough with the big engine.Go fast stop fast is his motto.I don't get up to 110mph much less drive there.He must have been in a hurry to get home.He may have been running from the law and not even know it.
  Peter is supplying some of the parts but I still need the following.2 -10.1" front rotors,16 V Scirocco carriers,16V proportioning valves,and a 16V cluster with a new or rebuildable master cylinder.I plan on going with stainless steel lines.
  I also need lots of technical input,tricks,and what don't work.
If I get started now maybe I can be ready for testing the night before I leave for Cincy next year.Aren't we always bolting on the last piece just before leaving.I think that is standard procedure.
  Parts help and ideas are welcome.
ole blue