Cincy 2007

Yeah Dan,I believe that!

ole blue
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 10:49 AM
Subject: Cincy 2007

Well, the list is pretty slow today so I thought it was time to start
planning ahead.
Looks like over the next couple months I'll be rewiring an 81 Scirocco,
fabricating a couple downpipes for a 20V turbo installation in an A1,
fabbing a set of mounting brackets to install an 02J into an A1, rebuilding
an 020 tranny and doing a complete suspension overhaul/upgrade on an A2 and
last, doing a homebrewed P & P and valve job on an 8V head with my new valve
seat cutter kit.
Just completed a passenger side motor mount to install a 20V into an A1,
then this other stuff came up and instead of turning it down and completing
my 84 I just thought, what the hell, might as well make a few bucks!

I'll be pretty busy and what with all the stuff going on I don't see how I'm
going to get any work done on my 84 for quite a while.
So, I just wanted to forewarn y'all that I just don't see how I'm going to
make Cincy 2007!
;^) ;^)

Dan