Cincy 2007

Well, the list is pretty slow today so I thought it was time to start planning ahead.
Looks like over the next couple months I'll be rewiring an 81 Scirocco, fabricating a couple downpipes for a 20V turbo installation in an A1, fabbing a set of mounting brackets to install an 02J into an A1, rebuilding an 020 tranny and doing a complete suspension overhaul/upgrade on an A2 and last, doing a homebrewed P & P and valve job on an 8V head with my new valve seat cutter kit.
Just completed a passenger side motor mount to install a 20V into an A1, then this other stuff came up and instead of turning it down and completing my 84 I just thought, what the hell, might as well make a few bucks!

I'll be pretty busy and what with all the stuff going on I don't see how I'm going to get any work done on my 84 for quite a while.
So, I just wanted to forewarn y'all that I just don't see how I'm going to make Cincy 2007!
;^) ;^)

Dan