Scirocco.org Cincy Photo Galleries

On Jun 1, 2006, at 2:46 PM, Allyn wrote:

> Will the server save the original copies of the photos (i.e.
> unresized, with
> metadata and all)?

Yes, I've set that option for all the albums that I've pre-created
based on
those people that have already contacted me.  I'll email and / or
provide
instructions on-site for how it works.  (not difficult, trust me)

> I'd like to keep the scirocco.dhs.org archive going if at all
> possible...

Purely up to you my friend, I'm trying to ease the burden and share the
experience as quickly as possible.

> Also, I'll bring the card reader for those who are willing to
> transfer pics
> more directly, and I suppose we can use the 'old' method as a
> fallback.

I'll have my laptop and a card reader as well for those that want me to
create an album for them on scirocco.org "on-the-fly" so to speak.  I'm
trying to brings parts of our site out of the 90's. :)

> As a side note, I'm bringing the necessary gear to do nightly
> updates to
> scirocco.dhs.org, provided there is a demand for such updates.
> Oh, and Brett is absolutely right on the camera thing - be sure to
> set your
> cams to cincy time before you start shooting.
> Al

Thanks, see you tomorrow!

==Brett