cincy no go for me

Well, looks like im not makin it to cincy.
Ive been waitng about my posable new job with BNSF (hopefully when my start
date is).

Even if i had everything planed out to go i wouldnt be able to go cause of a
back injury at work yesterday and i can bearly walk now, nothing permant,
mostly past back problems messing with me again. I'll be there next year
though.

Just letten you know
GO ROCCOS!

--