cincy no go for me

I feel your pain.  I have been working on our basement non stop till
midnight for the last several weeks and it is killing me.  Finally got my
daughter moved back in.  Maybe next year we can have three sciroccos at
Cincy, with me, my son, and my daughter each driving one.  Good luck with
your new job.  Keep me informed.  Maybe we could have a mini midwest cincy
or what happened to the one at someones place out east (Dave Winchell, I
think?).

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)