A good day in the garage.

Well, it isn't like leaving for Cincinnati, but I had a fun day in the
garage.  Passenger and rear motor mounts are now renewed.  The
passenger side was even less fun than I remember.  The rear was a snap
and the old mount was a block of oily mush compared to the new HD one
I installed.

The original passenger side mount was the old style with the attached
alternator mounting.  Since I upgraded to the larger 79+ style mount I
had to do some metal surgery on the old one to salvage what I needed.
It fits together quite well however, and the buzz has left my dash and
steering wheel.  Of course I changed the belt and checked the idler
pulley (which is fine) so tomorrow I'll deal with dialing in the
timing again.

Hope everyone has a safe (and trouble-free) trip.. even if you are
driving a Kia.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9