Scirocco.org Cincy Photo Galleries

Will the server save the original copies of the photos (i.e. unresized, with
metadata and all)?
I'd like to keep the scirocco.dhs.org archive going if at all possible...
Also, I'll bring the card reader for those who are willing to transfer pics
more directly, and I suppose we can use the 'old' method as a fallback.
As a side note, I'm bringing the necessary gear to do nightly updates to
scirocco.dhs.org, provided there is a demand for such updates.
Oh, and Brett is absolutely right on the camera thing - be sure to set your
cams to cincy time before you start shooting.
Al