Scirocco.org Cincy Photo Galleries

Hey all, I thought we could try something new this year with regards
to getting all the
exciting Cincy event photos and digital movie snippets online as
quickly as possible.
In previous years, one of the big delays has been in organizing
everyones photos
into a sensible arrangement and timeline.  However, it just takes too
much time and
effort to properly arrange that, even though everyone's camera is
finally probably
capturing with EXIF tags (but have you properly set your clock, hmmm?)

Anyway, I thought that one way to solve this problem would be to give
the original
picture shooters more responsibility and additional creative and
editing controls
(yes, 800 pictures is too many, just pick the best of em spazzy
fingers,eh? ;-) )

So I've set up a new gallery system for Cincy 06 on Scirocco.org, and
I'll give
out a userid / password to whomever should want to contribute
pictures into
their own album all under the Cincy 06 "umbrella".   The idea would be
that the pictures or video clips could go up online as quickly as the
picture
taker wanted, and after a week or so, I'd go through them and reduce the
dups and maybe combine albums.  I'm still doing a bit of tweaking to
get the
look I little closer to what I'd like, but it's a good start I think.

So, if you'd like to participate and contribute let me know and I'll
send you
the info with a user name and password of your very own.  Thanks!

==Brett