16V Brake Booster problem

Mark F. wrote:
> On 7/29/06, David Utley <fahrvergnugen@cox.net> wrote:
>> David Utley wrote:
>> > Hey all,
>> >  I took off my brake booster to paint it and reinstall.  When I did
>> > so, I noticed there was all sorts of orange foam coming out the back
>> > side, inbetween the actuating rod and the tube it slides in.  Does
>> > this mean this one is about to go out, or what?  Any suggestions?
>> > Should I get a rebuilt one?
>

> David,
>
> If you look closely the orange foam is actually more red than orange.
> Coincidentely this happened to the Mk1 I bought from you.  It turned
> out the brake booster had been possessed by Satan.   I'm no biblical
> scholar, but if I intepret John 8:23 correctly, with the onset of
> armeggedon (ie: the current BS in the middle east) Satan will rise
> from the armpit of mankind (your driveway in Oklahoma) and set forth
> and multiply in "a space empty of matter".  Who would have thought
> that A1 Volkswagen brake boosters would be the ideal vacuum chamber
> for the spawn of Satan!
>
> I would check the brake boosters in all your cars.  Check
> <www.iamatool.com> for advice on what you should do now...
>
> HTH,
>
> Mark.
> 75
> 82
> 82 Caddy
> 93 Chevy/Kia 1/2 ton

Apparently Spewey has infected Mark as well.  Either that, or Mark is
trying to tell me something in a manner that is anything but direct.
*shrug*  If you have something to add to this, please do so in a way
that makes sense to anyone outside your head.  ;-)

Cheers to everyone 'cept Mark, I think he may have had too many already.

David