Crank Seal leaking - Passenger Side

Chuck Blue wrote:
> Use A big effin hammer and drive the socket on. None of that wimpy
> wobble stuff for us Hammer Mechanics.

I use my wobble hammer for shit like this.

I'm also glad I don't have to do this today.

More random advice:
The seal carrier makes it easier.  You should like it.
Curil T is the best goop for reassembly.  But these are all good:
http://reycomotor.com/Reyco/Elrings2.htm

But you should have a tube of Curil T and Dirko handy.  Nice and German,
lasts a long time.

Here's another good product line for tune-up stuff:
http://www.olyonline.com/Lubromoly.asp
The tube of MoS2 gear lube is especially sweet.  Oops, wrong thread.
Oh well.  The company website is ghey but it has the gear oil I use:
http://www.lubromoly.com
I love the containers that they use for 5l of oil, they look futuristic
like a power up in a video game.  So do the Pentosin oils (no pix):
http://www.pentosin.de/shop_produkt.php?c=214,230&pid=625

It came German, keep it German.
As the feminist said, "Keep your Fram oil filters off my body."