Crank Seal leaking - Passenger Side

Dan Bubb wrote:
> All right Spewey! That's enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, dude, I was serious.  I think yours is the best DIY method in our
world.  That is how it's done, but I am tired of searching for others.
All I could remember was that you described it once.  Tell us again, I
am on your side.

I hate air tools.  I prefer donnage in lieu of jackstands.  I am a
cheapass.  I am educated.  I am experienced.  I think it was Allyn or
someone else that broke their crank key but I forgot who or I woulda said.

I used to work in an indy speedshop in the mid 90s.  The sprint car was
a 16V A2 Jetta but most 8V customers got GTi-sized hydro heads if it
came off.  I took work on the side, mostly friends of recent grads
driving rusty hand-me-downs with out-of-state plates.  Every 8V solid
head I miked out was fine unless it was trashed by neglect.  I'm street.

I am a normal skinny white guy who likes sciroccos trying to entertain
people by playing a character.  I live inside the innernet so you can't
fool me.  I am going to take out my Don't Care Bear (tm) and wave it at
you now.