Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 17, Issue 81

I've seen issues with water spray on a hot exhaust causing it or a heat
shield to curve a bit and hit the body, causing vibration and noise
(exhaust is hot up top, cooler down where the water hits it).  Dry
weather, it warps differently or not at all.  Sounds like you need to
readjust the exhaust position in the tunnel or where it is hitting.

Chris