Solder, Crimp or Screw terminals?

Crimp it, don't need special tools if you have a pipe notch in your vise jaws:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/cheapassron/crimp.jpg

It's the Cheapass Way.

Let's see...that was on Victor, so it must be about 4+ years now...no issues last I knew.  Fill
the lug with dielectric grease before crimping.

Cheap and effective - two great tastes that go great together.

Thus self-congratulated The Cheapass.