Hi Judd!

My friend Judd signed up today and I was wondering if he was receiving
yet.  I don't remember, but does he have to send an email to the list
first?  I told him to but don't think he did yet.  I'll email him
again.

This is his BTW, and a few of you met him and saw it at H2O last year:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2703616

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)