I hate stupid people, or, Anyone have a Mk2 fender?

A client we're building a house for backed into me this afternoon.  She
missed our job trailer (big and black), but she managed to hit me (not
so big and red).  Smacked me on my passengers side, pretty good dent,
luckily she missed the fender flair.  Pics to come.

Anyone have a fender they'd sell me?  Tornado red preferably, so they
don't have to color match, but it must be in good to excellent shape, no
rust, fender flair not needed.  Hit me up with a price including
shipping so she can submit it to her insurance.

Thanks.
Nate
'88 16v
Beloit, WI