A beutiful day....

On 7:30 pm 07/11/06 T Berk <bayareaberk@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
>

> >  The guy reversed right into my car. F**K!
> >  I stop the pump, put the cap on and close the hatch.
> >  Walked around to see the front fender damaged. Not
> >  the nav light, just the liner and the fender.
> >

> Back in the 80's I was sitting in my bud's metallic
> blue Firebird convertible at a Shell gas station. The
> truck backed out of the service bay right into our
> passenger's side fender.
>
> I'm talking a Sixties era car here.
>
> We had yelled and whooped and hollered the whole way
> as in slow motion impact was made; no time to run to
> the driver's window, just enough moments to enjoy to
> horror.
>
> Take the Money and find a replacement on the
> 'network'.
>

> TBerk

That's a Firebird thing, the mask of invisibility. My friend's dad came out
of his front door and waved at me as I waited for my friend to come out,
then proceded to back right into my Firethorn red 77 Firebird. Just because
they act like they see you does not mean that they can actually drive.
Cathy