A beutiful day....

--- julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> The guy reversed right into my car. F**K!
> I stop the pump, put the cap on and close the hatch.
> Walked around to see the front fender damaged. Not
> the nav light, just the liner and the fender.

Back in the 80's I was sitting in my bud's metallic
blue Firebird convertible at a Shell gas station. The
truck backed out of the service bay right into our
passenger's side fender.

I'm talking a Sixties era car here.

We had yelled and whooped and hollered the whole way
as in slow motion impact was made; no time to run to
the driver's window, just enough moments to enjoy to
horror.

Take the Money and find a replacement on the
'network'.

TBerk