DPR question

Cathy,
If you were getting 0 current with the harness connected, and no change when disconnecting -> your problem does not lie in the
harness, as the DPR is getting 0 current either way (either from being disconnected or from being given no current from the
harness).  I suspect your problem lies back at the start - the o2 sensor, which had 0 volts, especially if it was a hard 0 volts
(you should at least get some kind of fluctuation / hovering above 0, even if the mixture was way off).
HTH
Al