DPR question

Cathy - I can't remember if the 16v has a separate O2 control box like the CIS-
L cars, but if it does, make sure it's getting power. Also, try swapping a
known good one if possible. I had a similar issue when installing my dash - I
had forgotten to reconnect the power supply conector and it ran like crap...

HTH, JT