A/C "undelete" - parts needed for Waterfest delivery, and update...

On 7/11/06, Robert Nettles <nettlesre@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark,
>   The only AC stuff I know I have off the top off my head is the compressor
> and the mounting bracket that bolts to the block. It's off my 84 Wolfsberg.
> But sounds like you already have those and only need the hoses.

Nope, I don't have the compressor or brackets either...

> The silver
> thingie should be the receiver/dryer if I remember correctly. You'll want to
> replace that if you can afford it (they were about $70 about 4 years ago at
> the Kia Zone) I have no idea how they would be today.

Thanks for the info!  The funny thing is I don't remember at what
point my mindset changed from "lets rip this shit out to make it
quicker" to "I'm willing to sacrifice quickness for comfort"!  I must
be getting old...  :(

Later,

Mark.
75