Trouble starting

I have the basic terminals, not the crazy platinum oval ones.  I bought
them when they might have been even cheaper than 5 bucks each.  They are
good quality, set screw cable tighteners, better than my stereo store
cheapos that I have on their now.  I would say they are pretty much the
same as any high quality car stereo brand, just cheaper, or not
overpriced like monster.
I dont see any problems with any of their stuff.  Certainly better than
the terrible sheet metal stockers with crappy insulated stock cables.