Supply and Return Fuel Lines - Fitting Size - Adapting To The Smaller Motronic Size - HELP!

Why didn't you keep the Motronic on the driver side? Just curious. I had the
same swap done with my 2.2ltr upgrade. They kept it on the same side and
used the intake boot,etc....... Looks like the CIS that was there before but
has two knock sensors and a different ISV. Only thing that they didn't
really change was the throttle body. The fuel distributor was different as
well. Runs way better than the older CIS system. Rock solid idle and tons of
power.

Should keep it on the same side and save yourself a ton of work.

My two cents.