Fwd: Gordy's G60 motor and other stuff

I can not seen to get my mail to go through to the
list.  Can you forward this on for me to the list?
Thanks.

Pictures:
<http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Gordy/G60>
Yes the guy I bought the motor from is known as
TyFighter.  He has a window tinting busisness in
Eugene Oregon and is a master of the Corrado and the
G60 engine.  Spent 3 hours looking at his 20V twin
screw alcohol burning Corrado that will be lighting up
drag strips this summer.  He is the only guy that BBM
sponsors and has been in multiple issuse of Euro Tuner
and drove for BBM in the Euro Tuner's shot outs.
$1000 got the motor, charger, intercooler stock piping
and the lower front sub frame from the G60 with the
11" brake assembly and power steering rack.  Can see
in the pictures that there is yellw paint on the end
of the charger screws which he said is BBM way of
marking a rebuilt charger.  Also came with the BBM RSR
outlet kit!  He also sold me a Neuspeed upper stress
bar for $40 that you can see in the upper left of one
of the G60 pictures.  Everyone keep your eyes out for
a G60 wire harness and computer and let me know if you
run across one.

Also have pictures of the 77 parts car here:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/Gordy/77scirocco
They kind of suck because it was dark and foggy out.
I have the driver door and the front end stripped and
am slowly working on the rest.  Hope to have parts
list for all soon.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3