LED Tail Light, Stop Light and Fog Light

Ive used the led brake lights, they seem to work fine.  I guess wide
angle would be best, if it was an option.  I believe that the ones I
used were the 15 LED ones, any bigger and they might not fit the
taillights.  I think I might get the turn signal ones next.

Eric Person
86.5 16v