LED Tail Light, Stop Light and Fog Light

I'm not familiar with their offerings, exactly, but I'd go with the
widest angle you can. I've seen people who drop those type bulbs into
their cars and you can clearly see a circle inside the light and it
just looks goofy.

In related news, I just added a high mounted LED third brake light to
my car and it's great.  I got it at autozone for like 15 bucks,
mounted it via "custom bracket" to my roof right inside the window,
and wired it into one of my brake lights.  Definitely helps
visibility.

And by "custom bracket" of course I mean I cut a hole in the headliner
and use a random plastic handle with a 90 degree angle from a
tupperware box that I had in the car to superglue the light bar to the
roof.  Add a little electrical tape and it's rock solid and looks
pretty good.
But don't worry, I'm actually building a much more elaborate and cool
third brake light.  Taking inspiration from the Bentley Conti GT.
We'll see how that actually works out.  The LEDs I ordered are
actually a little dim from what I can tell.

-Grant-