LED Tail Light, Stop Light and Fog Light

Don posted a link to the Superbrightleds site the other day and I was
wondering if anyone has tried the red LED replacements for the brake
light, rear fog light or tail light?  If so, did you go with the wide
angle or narrow? Since they are not necessarily brighter than an
incandescent they may appear brighter in some applications since it is
focused so it would be interesting to see how they work in our
application.
Thanks, Rick.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/tail-brake-turn.html