Was: 1982 Scirocco - Baltimore MD [SOLD], now me blathering on.

I wish I could have bought it but...

oh well.

Thought for the day:  I DON'T EVER EVER EVER want to work in a factory
again.  I am sorry if anyone here does but... I have to tell the world
that is the most boring shit I have ever endured.  EVER.

The new job required that I work for two days in their assembly plant
to learn how these power panels are put together.  Day one was boring
and painful as I wore business casual and dress shoes.  (8+ hours
standing after the Navy threw me out for knee problems... go figure)
Day two--today I ate tylenol like candy and threw myself into panel
testing.  I fully op-tested 26 dimmer panels by lunch.  I think my
co-workers were a little upset with me because I was working TOO hard.

Heading to NY City tommorow AM for a work order and DC on Friday.
Then to Hampton, VA to fix my damn Scirocco!

Chris