Alternator woes!!!!

Revised Ministry Lyrics

Soon I discovered that this Scirocco thing was true
Cathy's Car is the Devil
Daun was a pilot previous to his career as a host
All of a sudden I found myself in love with the '08
So there was only one thing that I could do...
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

Volkswagen built my car
It's a love affair
Mainly VW and my hotrod