G60 swap questions

I have taken in account everything that you all have written to me and have
revised by purchase plan after talking to the seller last night.  Turns out
the seller has 2 rabbits with G60 swaps and knows people at Bahn Brenner
personally.  He say he drove the BBM red Corrado at last years Waterwagens
event.  Which when I asked him if he had any proof that the g-ladder had
been rebuilt he said he talked to someone at BBM and they confirmed it to
him.  He could be blowing smoke up my ass but so far I have a good feeling
about him.

So he is going to sell me these items for $1000
G-60 block, head, intake manifold, throttle body and inlet hoses, fuel
lines, injectors, supercharger, starter, intercooler and piping, radiator
and piping, ignition, 02A tranny and shift linkage.  Hope to pick it up on
Sunday.

Next barrage of question - Does the 02A tranny have any special mounts to a
MK1 frame?  Do I need the ones that come with it or will I swap out for a
standard 020 5 speed mount.  Any other tricks for this tranny swap?  Is the
cable shift mechanism a semi easy swap using the Corrado pieces or do I need
to source some other parts?  If the 02A is a better tranny for a hopefully
200hp motor (after future modifications) I will definitely like to use
it.  Looks like there is a kit shown half way down the page on the link
below for $400 but it looks like it includes a clutch and starter which I
will already have.

<http://www.justveedubs.com/vwtransmission.php?PHPSESSID=8bd76fa01862c407263051f2693348f8&FormName=search_Form&FormAction=search&s_pcat=Transmission&s_vmdl=A2

I am guessing that the output flanges are 100mm so I might as well swap over
to the larger axle and hub setup.  Will the axles and hubs swap from the
Corrado into a Scirocco?  That would be too easy if they did :)

Thanks for letting me fill you inbox and for all the knowledge that has been
filing mine.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3