WTB: MK1 Roc (shell is the only important thing)

On 1/24/06, Cory Langford <Cory_Langford@bcit.ca> wrote:

> So I am in search of a decent shell.  I am hesitant to bring once across
> the boarder as it is a bit of a pain, but will for the right car (would
> have to be complete and running or it becomes a real issue to register up
> here in Canada).

Really?  Are the rules different in B.C. than Ontario?  I've imported
at least 10 cars from the U.S. - both running, and non and I've never
had any issues registering them.  The process is actually quite easy
and painfree...  If you have any questions about the process let me
know...

As for finding clean Mk1's, you're on the good side of the continent.
You're much more likely to find a rustfree example on the left
coast...

Later,

Mark.
75