WTB: MK1 Roc (shell is the only important thing)

Well the current '78 has come to the point where I don't think I can keep
patching it together.  It has had so many rust repairs now that it is
starting to rust in some real critical spots:  Significant rust around the
bolts that attaching the rear sub frame to the car, around the front strut
towers, on the firewall on the driver side behind the inner fender well,
driver door is now rusting through, etc, etc..

So I am in search of a decent shell.  I am hesitant to bring once across
the boarder as it is a bit of a pain, but will for the right car (would
have to be complete and running or it becomes a real issue to register up
here in Canada).  I would prefer something in the north west, as I am not
sure how much it would cost to ship a car from the east coast to the west
coast (anyone done this?)

Ideal would be someone who knows of a mk1 that might be for sale in
western Canada : yeah right - but it is worth a try :)

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - Daily driver project,
'65 Ghia Coupe