Introductions are in order

On 8:56:00 pm 01/23/06 Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
> Mmmm....shiny car....mmmm.....leather....mmmm....girl.....
>
> Welcome! You are indeed sticker worthy! Speaking of, Cathy, what
> color would you recommend for my red 16? It's feeling left out....
> Speaking of, again, what are the possibilities of getting stickers
> reverse printed, so as to install them on the insides of glass so as
> to not scrape them off whilst removing snow/ice/frost/bird crap from
> said glass?
> Nate
> '81 Roc, stuck
> '87 QSW, stuck
> '88 Roc, unstuck

For a tornado red car, I'd go with a tornado red sticker, or whatever your
accent colour is, say white or yellow, or silver is another safe choice. I
also have slate, which would be nice if corners and tails are smoked. It's
not that big a commitment, you could have an ever changing wardrobe for
each season. As for inside the glass, I'm sure I could get some done, it
would be by special order, so if you'd like those, email me off list with a
colour choice. They'd be the same price, ($1) I just don't plan to carry a
huge inventory eh? And don't forget your stress bars/intercooler piping/
roll cages and such, your tool box, your living room window, heck, sticker
tune your dog too. Anything above my cost goes to Daun for Cincy expenses
anyway. If it spreads the good word, I'm all for it.
Cathy