Introductions are in order

My husband (Calimus) said I couldn't have a Scirocco.org sticker until I stopped lurking and made my first post, so here goes:

(If you want to skip my rhetoric and just see pics, scroll down)

My name is Cristine (more list estrogen, yay!) and on the 15th, I took possession of my own 87 16V :-)  Some of you might already be familiar with me from the subject of my husband's posts, such as:
"How do I keep my wife out of the Scirocco?"
and
"Here #$%$#$ pain in the $%%^ Cabriolet is broken AGAIN, and now she stole my Roc"
and
"Roc must be running well, I cant get it out from under my wife's a$$".

So a couple months ago a good friend of mine was talking about possibly selling his Sciocco to start a Cabriolet project.  That little lightbulb thingie appeared over my head, since we happened to have a very nice Wolfsburg Cabby.  I suggested a trade to Nick and he eventually agreed that it would be good for both of us.

So now I no longer have to park with the Kia's :-D

Now for the good stuff....link type thing to the photo gallery, where you will see the great trash can title exchange:
http://www.techography.net/gallery/rocco_bunny

Ciao for now!!
-Cristine

Now can I have my sticker, hunny?