Introductions are in order

Mmmm....shiny car....mmmm.....leather....mmmm....girl.....

Welcome! You are indeed sticker worthy! Speaking of, Cathy, what color
would you recommend for my red 16? It's feeling left out....
Speaking of, again, what are the possibilities of getting stickers
reverse printed, so as to install them on the insides of glass so as to
not scrape them off whilst removing snow/ice/frost/bird crap from said
glass?
Nate
'81 Roc, stuck
'87 QSW, stuck