Introductions are in order

On 8:30:07 pm 01/23/06 "Calimus" <calimus@techography.net> wrote:
> Oh, great, I see my wife made her apperance on the list.
>
> Yes, Cincy is planned at this point, I don't see any current issues
> with us making it.  As for the stickers, I've got that covered, but
> many thanks for offering some of your stash up.  Potter was very
> gracious on one of my last orders and sent about 6 my way.
>
> So, we should make the journey to the great rocco mecca again finally,
> working to help even the number between the black and red rocco's.
>
> William S

And I'll be like the green party or something? (sorry, watching
pre-election satire, that's SO Canadian eh?) I wonder what Cincy's colour
climate will be like, it was pretty pastel last year, and really red the
year before. Regardless, mine won't help your ratio of red to black at all.

Cathy, one green, one pale blue