Introductions are in order

--- kuklaki <cristine@techography.com> wrote:

> My name is Cristine (more list estrogen, yay!) and on the
> 15th, I took possession of my own 87 16V :-)

Does this mean we're not going to have to put up with your
husband's incessant whining about missing his 'roc now?  :p

Welcome to the list, and don't hesitate to jump into the
fray!  We're all pretty friendly on here.

See you at Cincy!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172